My story is nothing special but I know that it will help someone out there to get through depression or help someone understand a little more on what its like to live with such an illness.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Patient Records

23 Oct. 2010......update on recent stuff
 Well I rang Shellharbour Hospital yesturday and they are sending me the paperwork to receive my patient file. I wonder what they have written about me? Its kind of scary thinking that Im going to have it in my hot little hands soon but I love the idea too!! I should ring the Shoalhaven hospital too and get what they have written about me on the 2 times I was in casualty theres. Oh, I just thought - the community health centre too......
Would love to see what R has written about me too but Im not so interested in her report at the moment - just hospital.

Makes me wonder if Monique is still in Mirrabook, I would say she is. Kinda sad really that there is noone to take her and to show her how to look after herself - especially her diabetes. And all that extra cost to have her there, every day for 19mths atleast.....all because noone out there wants her.....sad really!!

No comments:

Post a Comment