My story is nothing special but I know that it will help someone out there to get through depression or help someone understand a little more on what its like to live with such an illness.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

update

17/11/10 ......Ive doing a fair amount of this blog lately huh!! Its only because uni has finished for the year so Im now study free, to a point - still have my diploma to finish off over summer. I have filled out my form to get a copy of my patient files but its been hiding under my massive washing pile. Its been raining for weeks on end so I haven't got to the end of it. Plus, I never go to the post office....Ill get there, promise.
I cannt wait to read it, would love to see what they say about me!! I wonder if Dr....um what letter did I give him??.....Dr Z Im pretty sure, yeah him, I wonder if his notes are in there too???? Hope so!

Anyway, Im soooo sick of waking up feeling like crap!! Seriously!! It takes like 3hrs for me to come good, I wake up each morning convinced its Sunday but then moments later I figure it out, damn! Its hump day today :( I hate hump day!!

So the next lot of blogs I do are from when I start dealing with THE knife with R. Might be able to put it up in 1 post here maybe 2 or 3. I was running out of pages in my journal so what I wrote was very minimal so Ill ellaborate on what the original. the only shop I can get my journal from is up at Shellharbour - an hour away - and because I cannt deal with having an odd coloured journal (even though it would have the same pattern on it), I wait til Im up there to get a new one.....or remind Em to get for me.

So til then....hooroo!

No comments:

Post a Comment