My story is nothing special but I know that it will help someone out there to get through depression or help someone understand a little more on what its like to live with such an illness.

Monday, September 3, 2012

A quicky!

Well, today is 3rd September....wonder what my journal entry was 3yrs ago! I still cannt go back and read over it. I cannt even seperate myself from it and read it as if Im reading someone else's story. And no matter who it is, if I speak to someone of late how they are coping with depression, anxiety etc etc my heart starts racing like Im half way through a marathon, I get a lump in my throat and my head goes all foggy so I cannt think straight...well, its not as bad as it sounds, but thats what its like. And just as Ruth has taught me, its a physiological response to a memory (because mind and body are very much connected!!).....for whatever reason this happens I know that its not how I really feel, that its just like a smell triggering a memory....
Im coping pretty well on 225mg venlafaxine. I think that I really should have done a good month or more on a mood diary because I feel like I have more days of no motivation to do anything and get more headaches, but that could always be environmental events too....who knows lol.
COmputer is going flat :))

1 comment:

  1. love u! just remember your not the same person as you were three years ago...your much stronger and you have the will power and determination to kick butt BIG time! and oh yeah...you have me as wel!! oxox

    ReplyDelete